Monday, May 26, 2008

COLLEGE LIFE IN ONE DAY (CLIOD)

- woke up at 6.15am and got ready
- left house at 7.ooam
- reached felicia's hse at 7.15am - i tumpanging her car.. >.< - lol her father was so funny, went to maybank and ocbc back - then reached taylor's at 8.05 am i think
- got out of car and said" oooooooo aaaaaaa"
- went and register and went to lecture treatre 1
- waited and then saw 2 slide shows about college and the new campus in sri hartamas which i m most prob going there next year maybe ?
- at 9.00am, went to chemistry lab
- did an experiment call chromatogrpahy - seperate dyes from their colours
- we did on smarties
- my brown smarties consist of yellow, blue and red dyes.
- then went for library tour - tan sri hun hean or something similiar is the lib name
- went for web tour
- BORING
- went for some public speaking course
- my group, me, ivy, cheryl and venesia ( form sri kl) invented a shoe called THAT SHOE. lol.
- multifunction shoe that can fly, roller blade, ice skate, GPS system, clock, distance recorder, and more
- others was the universal watch, i watch, some multifunction washing machine
- my group could had won some file...!! but some guy beat my public speaking by duno how many marks... agh.. so kia su.. lol
- then lunch wit everyone
- finishing talk about S.A.M which was very inspiring.. lol. did u know that sam............. ??
- finish
- janey saw my group's usher BRYAN,... and she said BRYAN's hot. lol and his girl fren, CHRISTINA is pretty. lol so me , janey and felicia call them the hot couple.. lol JANEY WAS TOTALLY FALLING FOR BRYAN
- go home
- reached home at 3.40
- i got tuition at 5.00
-i slept till 4.30, phone rang, stupid wilson disturb me
- then continue to sleep untill around 4.40, phone rang, aunt told me to walk to tuition
- THEN I SLEPT TILL 5.45
-my aunt came back and when she open the door it woke me up " EH U GOT NO TUITION MEH ?? and i was like " OMG GOT GOT NOW HOW"
- PANICED !! WHAT TO DO ???
- a yes or no question, to go tuition or not ?? YES NO YES NO ??
- fine. i'll go.. but i'm one hour late.. =(
- lol so aunt fetched me there.
- but when i went there, regretted. shouldn't had went.. lol.. teacher not teaching new stuff. but learnt something though
the end

No comments: