Friday, December 26, 2008

FareWell ~!!~!~!

gooood bye peopleee !!!!

tmr i'm off to ns in sandakan, sabah !



wont be back till jan 24 to 28 ...

then officially coming back on the 11th march !


only person who is same camp as me is ooi tat cheng... =(

but he is only going on the 28 !!! one day later ... crap... totally got no friend tmr.. =/ have to start socializing !


well.... do sms me !!! if not i'll get bored and die there... u know my number ?? theres a 0 1 2 5 4 8 .... figure it out. -.-


do send me a pose card !!! my camp add is...


Kem Bagai Budi Resort Sandakan,
lot 60, Jalan Tinosa 1,
off mile 7
jalan airport
sandakan, sabah



wahahha...

last blog of the year !!

the next update shall be either chinese new year or after i come back in march !




goood luck to the ex form 5s in their college !

goood luck to the ex form 3 in their pmr results ~!







seee me soon..














No comments: