Sunday, May 17, 2009

These Photos Will Cheer You Up !

Panda Tai Chi
Ahhhh, just contemplating life...


Oh heck, now how am I going to get down from here?






Naughty Panda, time out corner.




Forgive me Father for I have sinned...





Hahahaha!!






Finished mum! I licked the bowl clean.







Have I got milk on my face?








Paparazzi, let me at 'em! If I could just get through this glass I'd wreck those cameras!









Yeah well, you started it, now go away and leave me alone!










Nap time











Panda aerobics...and so tiring.












Wasn't me, I didn't steal this bamboo shoot, it was just sitting here!













Just nappin'














HELP!!















Peek a boo!
















Does my butt look big on this log?
















On the count of three, lift!


















Kung Fu Panda...bring it on!



















Look deep into my eyes... You are feeling sleepy...




















OK mum, you can come and get me down now!!





















No comments: