Friday, October 16, 2009

Weirdo me

I'd did very crazy and unproductive things today. -.-
exam's in approx less than 3 weeks. =o


cousin came to town today. so i brought them to desa park city's water front to go shopping.



brought donuts from big apple.

then went to coffee beans and feast on the donuts.


two of my cousins brought a drink.


i got thirsty.

guess what did i do ??!!



i was too stingy to buy a 10 bucks ++ drink for myself, so i made my own "milk shake".



lol i went to the self service water counter and entertained myself. lol



first i poured some chocolate and vanilla powder into a cup.


then i added a little bit of syrup.


then i added milk.


took the stirrer and run away back. lol




stirr stirrr stirrrr... AND IT TASTE EXACTLY LIKE CHOCOLATE VANILLA MILK SHAKE ~!! LOL





BEST OF ALL, IT'S FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ~!!!



lol..


try it !

No comments: