Tuesday, December 29, 2009

harry potter obsession much?

i had 3 months of holiday.........

and now i left 2... =(


so what to do during hols ?

READ HARRY POTTER AGAIN !!

who doesn't look harry potter larhh ??

i'm at deathly hallows

chapter xenophilius lovegood !



anywayz

last week i had the coolest dream in the world !!!

I DREAMED THAT I WAS A WIZARD !!
BIGGEST LOL IN THE WORLD PLS !!

there i was, standing in the fields wit my brother and Remus.
LOL!!

Remus was teaching my brother how to use the shield charm, "Protego" from a dragon.
so he was pointing his wand at a giant green dragon just like the one we saw in Goblet of fire.

my bro's protego was a shield that covers the dragon's whole face so that it wouldn't shoot fire.
lol

what a practise.. using real dragon.. =.=

then the most fantastic happened.
i did a kheng hooi...

i accidentally 'impedimenta" the dragon's head and it got mad. LOL
just before that, Remus went away.. =.=
leaving me and my brother

so the big green dragon came flying towards me..
AND I DID A BLASTING CHARM TO IT
i "confrigo"ed it !
HAHAHAHAH

made it angrier... >.<


and then we were running away... and i fell down.. breaking my wand. =.=

so, lying on the ground, i was trying to protego myself...
BUT THE WAND JUST WOULDN'T WORK

..=(

so i died

No comments: