Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Spectacle . . .

this is what happened.

i hated my spectacle the day i bought it in march 08. and i always wanted a new one every since !

i always wanted to "accidentally accidentally" break it.

sit on it, or throw it down from the 10th floor ??

but it never happened !

so, i thought mayb i could "accidentally accidentally" lose it !

AND SO IT HAPPENED ! *at least, that is what i thought it did*



so last thursday, i went to bangkok. air asia




in the airport, i wore my specs because i'm half blind. --_______________--


so when i went up to the plane, naturally, i wanted to sleep. 2 and a half hour journey !! SO LOOOONNNGG !!!


so i put my specs on my shirt.(u know when u cling it on ur collar)

and PPPOOOOFF


I FELT ASLEEP !!!




so after 2.30 hours, we'd arrived !!!!!!!!!!

YAY !


so excited !

so got off the plane

immigration

and now taking our luggage.



so i took a trolley n ran here n there ! WHEEEEE


then eh.. i'm blind. i can't see

let me wear my specs.


OMG


WHERE IS IT

LOL


I LEFT IT ON THE PLANE !!!!!

WOOO

TIME TO GET A NEW SPECS !!





time to face my dooom...........


: MOTHER !! i'm gonna tell u somethin but u dun scold me ya..

: what ? u didn't get the offer for monash medicine ??

: LOL. no !! I LOST MY SPECS

: hmph....... where when how




sooo........ we traced back our steps. LOL.. we went to immigration n talked to the guy. so he held our passport while we go look for my stupid specs.


TAK ADA !! YAY


so then we talked to the information counter.

me : i lost my specs.. blah blah blah

then she made a fon call and spoke thai, which naturally, i have no idea.



then after awhile, she received a phone call.


lady : they found it.




MY FACE ----> T.T



OMG WHY THEY FOUND IT LA


: it'll be at the air asia lost n found



so we went there


wheee



waited awhile. =.= . then it came back to me.



=.=



this specs will haunt me for the rest of my life.


it's like a boomerang


no matter how far i throw it, i'll come back


next time i'll accidentally drop it in the toilet bowl n flush it then.









haih.................





No comments: