Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Discipline makes perfect ???

Just got back my physicist results for my class test yesterday... :D

after i sat the test a month ago ( i know !! i only get back my result a month later -.- " ) i almost cried !!! it was super duper tough... especially the essay question.. I JUST TEMBAK EVERYTHING !!! 18 MARKS FOR ONE LOUSY ESSAY.. OMG...

i had all the time in the world to do it.. but i have no idea what the heck the question was asking.. I STUDIED OKAY !!!...

so i've been emoing bout my physicist paper all month long.. lol untill yesterday .. OMG. finally the truth is revealed...

I DIDN'T FAIL.. LOL... i didn't expect that marks.... BY THE GRACE OF GOD, i got such good results.. lol... my mouth was open ajar so wide that a cow could go in... shocked and stunned.. omg



then teacher was saying bout the results.. cuz everyone didn't do quite good... BCUZ IT WAS HARD...


so he gave us a life advise that i will follow it !!!


he said that physics is not hard... lol. then he said everyday just take 30 minutes to read physics !!!

teach : 10 minutes for hw, but i dun give u all much hw so.. dun have to worry bout it... another 10 minutes to review what u have learned today, and another 10 minutes to ________ ( i forgotten... -.- )

and i think he's right... if i wan a good results for my SAM, i think the half an hour thing will definately work...

half an hour per subject, excluding english, study only two hours per day.. quite okay wert...

so i'm goin to follow his technique all year long.. LOL . let's see how long can i last.. i doubt myself that i can last for a weekk.. lol but i must try.. *today is day one***


my mid semester exam is coming in mid july, and i have to pass up all my projects in july too.. hecticnya... but i'm enjoying it.. no matter how stress it is.. xD u know me, i'm the most kia su person on earth... =(



i guess life is too short to be stress.. lol (what do i know bout life.. i'm just a 18 years old kid, but inside, i'm only a 5 years old boy) haha

No comments: