Thursday, June 4, 2009

what do u get when u stir ham ???






hamster!!


i have 3 hamsters now ! woooo


actually my bro has 3.. for now.. lol

one of my neighbour is american... so their going back to ameirca now(my dream country)...*flight at 11.10pm* for 2 whole months.. summer break or something... so they have three hamster.. what to do with it ? they can't bring it to america can they...


so my bro gonna take care of it.. xD.... they said he could have two out of three of it.. but i'll force my bro to give it all back when they return.. lol long time to come... hopefully i dont love it too much. >D


my mom doesn't know about it.. the hamster only arrived this morning... sooo... in the afternoon my mom phoned back.. so i told her the americans gave my bro a "surprise".

lol she was very curious. i told her when she comes back then she'll know... i said it's good for my bro.. not so good for her.. ahhaha

my mom hates rats.. and hamster to her looks like rat.. /= well.. they do actually..

when she came backk.. woah...


she saw one first.. she just asked casually.. she was in the hurry to go out again...

when she comes back again.. WOAH. lol


but actually she took it better than i thought... =)

my bro seperated all of them... he put two of it next to the TV which is hidden behind the sofa.. and one next to the piano.. which is very obvious..

the usual scolding and nagging... for ONE hamster... then she randomly asked. got how many..lol..





bro: got 3 !

mummy: HAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR !?!?!?!?!!

me : *shuts up*

bro: there got another 2 ! *points there*






lol.. super funny... she wasn't really angry la. just very shock.. lol


usual conditions.. cannot bring it upstairs.. cannot let it out from cage. LOL



but obviously we'll let it out.. when she's not around.. xD oopsy


i told my sis... lol she's coming back from aussie in july... she told us to not kill it.. xD...
seriously hope it doesn't dies...

i remember when i was young... everytime buy gold fish, next day sure die one.. LOL.. duno what did i do also.. =/ i remember one special case... today buy.. tmr morning i woke up after my mum went to work.. i saw the gold fish from 3 to 2... lol i paniced.. called my mum.. she said died d.. throw away d.. lol.. haert broken much..

then the next few days.. all died... =/ ..

the longest pet i have was a turtle.. well mayb bcuz turtles have long life ? was suppose to be 3 turtle.. then slowly two died.. then got one grow till so big.. cage cannot fit.. then let it be free in taman tun park.. lol... duno still alive or not

BACK TO THE HAMSTERS.......
hopefully it wont die so fast like my gold fish.. =P






p.s daddy doesn't know yet. =/ taaa

7 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha..super lame dude!

Chan Kheng Hooi said...

lol who's chan ?

Unknown said...

chan mei ling :)

Chan Kheng Hooi said...

i knew it !~ how's life

Chan Kheng Hooi said...

p.s. so free to read blog ar ?? ur exams is next week =.=

study hard...

see u in 32 more days.. woo hooo

Unknown said...

lol..you knew it?? hahaha!
rmb anonymous??
& anonymous 2 was sen ming! LOL

okok study now study now!! woohoo!
are you counting down to my return?
continue counting dude! =p

Chan Kheng Hooi said...

waliao omg... this is a low profile blog =.=

yup.. lol oopsy it's 29 days. lol

yeaaaaa........

my lan exam this fri.. die laaa...