Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Never judge a book by it's cover

or should i say, never judge people by their looks



i guess i was always judgemental *and still is*


i always hated the followings
-cigarette
-smokers ESPECIALLY GIRLS


but i love to play with fire... xD


i had always been prejudiced towards smokers...
there's many reasons for me to hate smokers...
i don't really know any smokers though.. till recently...



during my one week of break, kath intro to me her best fren. which happens to smoke.

after founding out that she smokes.................eeee yerrr.........
lol

but after spending just a day with her, she is honestly a very good friend. no wonder she's kath's best friend.

she's hilarious, outgoing, smart...... and more which i don't know of . lol
she doesn't smoke in front of kath and her other fren.





i guess mayb not all smokers are bad ???








but i highly respect smokers who quits smoking =P










nails are crazy... i already have two scars on my hand.

one by a bamboo in form 2 * =.= scouts**

one by playing foosball this year =.=

one by my finger nail !!!!!!!!!!




and i just cut my lef with my nail again =.=
i so need to cut them often

can't afford another scar. xD




No comments: